Wednesday, April 13, 2016

White on White

I'm so happy that spring has officially sprung. I was getting tired of all of the heavy fabrics and dark colors of winter. Don't get me wrong, I get excited to pull my sweaters out when winter rolls around. But it's felt like a long winter this year and I am ready to shed some layers. One of my favorite parts of spring is bring back out my white clothing! I love the airy, bright fabrics and am SO excited to expand my spring wardrobe with more of the trends from this year.

I wanted to share an outfit post to celebrate spring's return and I couldn't picture a better way than to share an all white look! I find these to be a little intimidating, because white seems to attract dirt. And, it's also unforgiving of your figure. Even with these challenges, I love this look! It's bright, happy, and feminine!

To my dismay, mother nature decided to rain on the day that I scheduled this shoot. My sister (who graciously offered to shoot with me) was so flexible and helped me get the best shots given our circumstances. We still had a blast and I hope she agrees to try again when the weather perks up- I have some great looks in mind to share with y'all!

jeans // purse // sam edelman wedges (similar) // watch // bracelet // jcrew necklace (similar)

My top is from a local boutique, but I've found some similar styles here, here, and here. One of the things I love about being back in Atlanta is the local shops. There are SO many unique retailers down here. I honestly forgot how great it was! Well, great for my closet, but not for my wallet. Anyways, I hope y'all love this look as much as I do!

Will you wear all white? Do you shop local where you live? What's your favorite spring outfit?

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute, I love the all white!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete

Have any thoughts on my post? Please share- I love hearing from my readers! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...