Friday, May 20, 2016

Valentia Skin Detoxifying Face Mask Review

Is it just me or has the term "self-care" become a buzz word lately? Every social media platform I use is flooded with ways to do this seemingly difficult task lately. Is there a secret key or series of steps to follow to figure it out? I'm not sure. I certainly don't have that! But I agree wholeheartedly that self-care is an essential part of a healthy lifestyle and love that there are so many ways to accomplish it!
Valentia Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask
One of my favorite ways to take care of myself is an at home spa day or quick pamper session. My schedule changes on a daily basis, so sometimes I only have time for a quick face mask while other times allow for a long soak in a bubble bath. No matter the length, I always walk away from my pampering feeling refreshed and lighter. Due to this habit of mine, I love to try out new treatments and products. After my last experience with Valentia (read more here), I couldn't wait to try this detox mask!
Valentia Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask
For those of you who haven't heard about this great brand- prepare to be impressed. They use natural ingredients paired with effective science to address skin problems all over the spectrum. In addition to being natural, Valentia's products are also fee of parabens, toxins, and harsh chemicals found in other products. On top of that- this mask is vegan and cruelty-free. It seriously fits all of the criteria I look for in my skin care products. Hello, beautiful!
Valentia Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask
This detoxifying mask has to be the best scented clay mask that I've ever used. It had a light botanical smell as opposed to the earthy, well, muddy smells most masks have. But don't let the pleasant smell fool you. It packs a serious detoxifying punch! After applying a thin layer to your face, allow it to work its magic for 15-20 minutes. The mask stiffens up and lets you know when it's dry! The ingredients have natural fibers that will provide extra cleansing and exfoliation as you remove the mask. Simply massage in circles as you was it off! 

After use, my skin is soft and clean. As with most masks designed to extract impurities, this did cause a few pimples after use. Don't fret- this means that the mask did its job to remove the junk lodged deep in my pores. Just don't use it too close to an important event if your skin is similar to mine!  This product was a home run for me and I can't wait to continue to use it during future pampering sessions! If you want more of this great brand- check out their shop, Instagram, and Facebook!

Full Disclosure: I received a complimentary product sample from Valentia to review honestly. As always, all opinions and words are my own. I benefit in no way if you purchase this product. Thank you for supporting brands that support A Peachy Sonder! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any thoughts on my post? Please share- I love hearing from my readers! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...