Thursday, December 3, 2015

Gift Guide: For the Kitchen

Today, I'm back with the next installment of my holiday gift guides! Check out my previous post here. I've said it before, and I'll say it again- these guides are SO fun to put together! I had a blast rounding up some beautiful ideas for kitchen-related gifts. I'm sure you can think of someone who either loves spending their time in the kitchen, or could use more goodies to encourage them to be there! I think that I may add a few of these finds to my own wishlist! Without further ado, here's my gift guide for the kitchen!

Gift Guide: For the Kitchen

1 Cookbook. I LOVE a good cookbook. Not only is this a pretty book, but the recipes inside sound delicious! It would be gorgeous on display in any kitchen.

2 Candles. Voluspa candles are some of my favorite and this holiday sampler would be great to fake the ambiance of a freshly baked pie or sweet candies. The scents sound decadent and would be great to burn to keep the holiday spirit going!

3 Bottle Opener. This is great for anyone with a bar cart or area of their apartment! I love the long antler handle and think that it's festive for the holiday season but could be used year round. It's so rustic and adorable!

4 Apron. I absolutely adore my apron, and think that these make a fabulous gift! They are perfect for the cook in your life but really are awesome for anyone. No one likes to get messy when in the kitchen but you might as well look cute while you protect your pretty outfits!

5 Cocktail Syrups. These are another great gift for your friend with a bar cart! These syrups are a fun way to treat yourself and try something new. Plenty of drink recipes call for fancy syrups that you never have on hand- but now you can!

6 Marble Tray. Not only is marble a gorgeous trend, this is perfect for entertaining! I could see a great cheese spread on top of here or another great appetizer option. It is so bright and would be lovely for any hostess.

7 Monogrammed Mug. These are everywhere on Pinterest, but I couldn't resist adding it in! I'm a sucker for a nice coffee mug, and Anthropologie is one of my go-to shops for them. The gold is a beautiful and fun touch!

8 Oven Mitts. Festive oven mitts are such a homey touch for any kitchen. I really love the hand-drawn look of the designs on these. Little trees, and gingerbread houses, and snow- oh my!

9 Dish Towel. Yet another Anthro favorite! My favorite dishtowels were gifted from here and I'm not sure that I could love them more. This particular one is gorgeous- I'd never want to get it dirty! But it sure would look pretty hanging on display.

10 Popcorn Maker. I have always loved fresh, old-fashioned popcorn. It seriously tastes better than what you get in the bags! This wouldn't take up too much space and should produce wonderfully tasting popcorn! Having one of these would make movie night that much more special.


What are you gifting your kitchen-loving friends? What's on your kitchen wish list?





19 comments:

  1. Love my own monogrammed mug- and everything else on this list! Such a unique yet fun gift guide!!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need that mug -- and that marble tray.
    I rarely cook or utilize my kitchen, but I think I might start doing so if I had tons of cute kitchen gear.

    xoxo, Jenny || Breakfast at Lillys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh a popcorn maker would be a fun addition to the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love that gold mug and the dish towel. I love a great pop of color in my living room! Great gift guide! I'm sending it to my hub!

    Nicole // Chronicling Home

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great round up! I have that mug in black but really want it in gold as well...on my wish list it goes!

    xo Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gift guide for the kitchen is such a great idea. I always lean toward beauty products or clothes for my friends which isn't always everyone's cup of tea. Speaking of which, I have the black version of that monogrammed mug but I'm thinking it's time to upgrade to the gold one. xx Merisa | Monogrammed Magnolias

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being the wife of a hunter (and being a hunter myself!) I love the antler bottle opener! It would be the perfect addition to our bar :)

    xoxo, SS

    The Southern Stylista

    ReplyDelete
  8. Obsessed with all of these, especially 1 6 and 9! I'm big into cooking and would be excited to get any one of these gifts :)

    x Sarah
    http://www.bohochiccafe.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love cute aprons! The ones featured here are so cute!

    xoxo A
    www.southernbelleintraining.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great ideas! I received a popcorn popper one year and it seriously was the best more useful gift ever!

    XoLindsay
    Sugar & Something

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun list! Love the marble tray and candle sampler, you can't go wrong with any of these gift ideas.

    Tracy
    www.TracysNotebookofStyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a fun gift guide for cooking lovers and entertainers. I always like buying pretty kitchen supplies from Anthropologie as gifts. The marble tray featured is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not much of a chef, but give me all of the Voluspa candles please! And that marble tray is AMAZING!

    XO, SS || Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fun gift guide! I'm bookmarking for my mama!

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.thediaryofadebutante.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fun post! Plus, I know so many people who are trying to stock their kitchens, this post will really come in handy!

    xx katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've become such a fan of aprons, love all of these though!

    xo,
    Sara Kate Styling

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have several people in my life who like to spend time in the kitchen, and these are such cute gift ideas! I love the apron and the monogrammed mug.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've always wanted that mug from Anthro! I love it.

    http://thealwaysblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Have any thoughts on my post? Please share- I love hearing from my readers! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...