Friday, February 13, 2015

Hello Again!

Hi, y'all! I am sorry that things have been quiet over here for the past week or so. I was out of town on a business trip that was preceded by a long weekend with my man in Disney World! I will be working on a recap to share my trip and my advice for planning the best possible couples trip to Disney. We really had an awesome time and I can't wait to go back again. I'm always sad to leave vacation, but starting to plan the next one definitely helps ease the pain!

Are you excited for Valentine's Day? I don't have anything too exciting planned since we celebrated last weekend {and are long distance!} but I would love to hear what y'all are up to! This weekend is looking to be a relaxed long weekend for me- I just got home from being gone for a week so I will be catching up on laundry, resting, and preparing for the week. I also have a bit of organizing to do around my place. I still haven't hung up my gorgeous mirror that I got for my birthday from my boyfriend! If you missed it, be sure to check out my Instagram to sneak a peek at it!

I hope you have a relaxing and love-filled weekend! :)

1 comment:

Have any thoughts on my post? Please share- I love hearing from my readers! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...