Tuesday, February 24, 2015

My Dream Kitchen Wish List

I am a HUGE fan of the all white kitchen. Honestly, I am drawn to neutral tones all over the house. There is something so calming about a crisp and clean white room! I am currently rocking a mostly white kitchen with some splashes of color {hand towels, silicone cookware, etc.} throughout. I would say that as far as what I've supplied, the white theme still shines through. While I have lived in my apartment for just under a year, I feel as though I have quite a bit of decorating to do. Here are my picks to finish up my perfect white kitchen!

White Kitchen Wish List
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6
1 Garlic Press. I love garlic in my dishes. It is definitely one of my favorite flavors! I have always admired these handy little presses and would love to add one to my kitchen gadget drawer.

2 KitchenAid Standing Mixer. Ever since I knew what these were, I have wanted a KitchenAid standing mixer! Not only do they simplify the cooking process, they do EVERYTHING! Once I get my hands on one of these guys I will be getting all of the accessories too!!

3 Decorative Pitcher. The floral print on this pretty pitcher is eye catching. I have been on the hunt for a white pitcher and I'm really drawn to this delicate piece.

4 Dainty Champagne Flutes. I typically drink all of my alcoholic beverages in my stemless wine glasses. I think it would be really nice to diversify my stemware and love how pretty these flutes are. Before I host any special event, I will be sure to invest in something like these!

5 Nespresso Machine. I absolutely LOVE my Keurig, but lately I have been enticed by the idea of making my own espresso drinks. This Nespresso VertuoLine makes dreamy coffee and espresso in the same machine! Naturally, I love the white exterior and anything that makes a delicious coffee drink is a winner in my book!

6 Counter Height Stools. I have been on the hunt for some stools for my kitchen island counter. I love the simplicity! I could definitely see myself eating dinner with my friends on these.

8 comments:

  1. Love the Nespresso!!! I agree about the champagne flutes. Dainty champagne flutes really just make drinking champagne even better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I can already picture sipping mimosa's out of these! Thanks for stopping by :-)

      Delete
  2. LOVE those counter height stools. So chic. I need those!!!
    Fash Boulevard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pitcher, it's adorable!

    Elle | Uniquely Elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?! I just love the detailing. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I’m in love with your blog! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos!
    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am dreaming about the day that I have a Kitchen Aid mixer! Great picks :) My local Pier One went out of business, and I definitely stocked up on wine glasses! I have some great little champagne flutes from TJ Maxx.

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you on loving my Keurig but really wanting a Nespresso too! We just got a garlic press finally and it makes cooking with garlic so much easier!

    ReplyDelete

Have any thoughts on my post? Please share- I love hearing from my readers! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...