Tuesday, February 24, 2015

My Dream Kitchen Wish List

I am a HUGE fan of the all white kitchen. Honestly, I am drawn to neutral tones all over the house. There is something so calming about a crisp and clean white room! I am currently rocking a mostly white kitchen with some splashes of color {hand towels, silicone cookware, etc.} throughout. I would say that as far as what I've supplied, the white theme still shines through. While I have lived in my apartment for just under a year, I feel as though I have quite a bit of decorating to do. Here are my picks to finish up my perfect white kitchen!

White Kitchen Wish List
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6
1 Garlic Press. I love garlic in my dishes. It is definitely one of my favorite flavors! I have always admired these handy little presses and would love to add one to my kitchen gadget drawer.

2 KitchenAid Standing Mixer. Ever since I knew what these were, I have wanted a KitchenAid standing mixer! Not only do they simplify the cooking process, they do EVERYTHING! Once I get my hands on one of these guys I will be getting all of the accessories too!!

3 Decorative Pitcher. The floral print on this pretty pitcher is eye catching. I have been on the hunt for a white pitcher and I'm really drawn to this delicate piece.

4 Dainty Champagne Flutes. I typically drink all of my alcoholic beverages in my stemless wine glasses. I think it would be really nice to diversify my stemware and love how pretty these flutes are. Before I host any special event, I will be sure to invest in something like these!

5 Nespresso Machine. I absolutely LOVE my Keurig, but lately I have been enticed by the idea of making my own espresso drinks. This Nespresso VertuoLine makes dreamy coffee and espresso in the same machine! Naturally, I love the white exterior and anything that makes a delicious coffee drink is a winner in my book!

6 Counter Height Stools. I have been on the hunt for some stools for my kitchen island counter. I love the simplicity! I could definitely see myself eating dinner with my friends on these.

7 comments:

  1. Love the Nespresso!!! I agree about the champagne flutes. Dainty champagne flutes really just make drinking champagne even better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I can already picture sipping mimosa's out of these! Thanks for stopping by :-)

      Delete
  2. LOVE those counter height stools. So chic. I need those!!!
    Fash Boulevard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Isn't it?! I just love the detailing. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. I am dreaming about the day that I have a Kitchen Aid mixer! Great picks :) My local Pier One went out of business, and I definitely stocked up on wine glasses! I have some great little champagne flutes from TJ Maxx.

    XX, SS || A Little Seersucker Sass

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you on loving my Keurig but really wanting a Nespresso too! We just got a garlic press finally and it makes cooking with garlic so much easier!

    ReplyDelete

Have any thoughts on my post? Please share- I love hearing from my readers! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...