Let me just plug this in at the beginning- I really don't like eating in bed. I hate having crumbs or spills on my crisp white sheets. It makes me shudder to even think about it! One of the ways I get around that fear is utilizing a serving tray. It helps to corral everything and gives you a stable eating surface! I love it.
Ready to hop on board? Here are 10 ideas for y'all to get a perfect (and clean!) breakfast in bed going this weekend.
1. Scones and fruit (pictured above!)
2. Bagel and cream cheese/peanut butter/jam
3. Oatmeal topped with fruit preserves
4. Breakfast casserole (I want to try this recipe)
5. Yogurt, granola, and fruit
6. Scrambled eggs and bacon
7. Omlette (this recipe sounds delish)
8. Cereal and milk
9. French Toast (my go-to recipe)
10. Donuts (these sound amazing)
Just add coffee and you have a perfect breakfast to fuel your weekend. Enjoy!
What's your go-to breakfast in bed recipe? What do you do to pamper yourself and relax on the weekends?