Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide: Classic

Well hello there! I can't believe that a week of December has already come and gone- and that Christmas is so close! I am so excited to be headed home for the holidays and to be able to see my family again. That has got to be one of the best things about Thanksgiving and Christmas being only a month apart. This year has been hard for me from a gift perspective- I am normally finished shopping by now but I am pretty stumped on several people in my life. I think that living away from everyone makes it difficult to be sneaky and pick up on good gift ideas throughout the year. How are you doing with shopping this year? If you are stumped as well, here is another gift guide {if you haven't checked out my others check here and here} for that classic loving girl in your life!

bottle / pullover / glasses / bracelet / stationary {sold out; similar here} / scarf / mittens / tray / tech wristlet / necklace

























Water bottle. I love the mint color and practicality of this water bottle. It is perfect for taking to work or yoga class. I can't think of something better for a girl on the go!

Monogrammed pullover. Ask anyone who knows me- I love a good monogram. This pullover is extremely cute and affordable. I would throw it on to run errands on the weekend or snuggle up on the couch in this to get me through the winter. Personalization takes a great gift one step further into an awesome gift!

Champagne flutes. These rosy glasses are absolutely divine. They are awesome to have around for a special occasion or any evening you want to take things up a notch. I think they could be a lovely hostess gift during the holiday season.

Bracelet. I adore this pearl bracelet! The pearl look is classic in itself but the anchor detailing makes it perfect! Although the nautical look screams summertime, I think this fits perfectly in a winter wardrobe as well!

Stationary. Every girl needs a good assortment of stationary. I love these note cards because they are so cute yet generic enough to be used in many different situations. These are a perfect gift for any girl right now- we all need to be writing thank you notes through the holidays!

Cashmere scarf. There's no more denying it- we are in the dead of winter. To me, that means layers layers and more layers. A cashmere scarf is not only practical, but it has the right touch of fancy for a friend on your list this holiday! I love having a soft scarf up by my face to keep me warm. 

Mittens. Keeping up with winter weather needs, mittens are a cute and functional gift to give this holiday season!

Tray. I think that every home needs a tray. Not only are they beautiful decorations, but they are functional to hold things together on a coffee table or console. I love this navy striped tray!

Tech wristlet. This is a fabulous gift for any friend who likes to have a fun night out on the town! The wristlet has just enough room for your going out essentials and is so sleek. I also love the color options!

Statement necklace. I am a huge fan of statement necklaces. Is there an easier way to completely change the feel of an outfit besides adding a dazzling necklace? If so, please let me know- I haven't found one! I like to add a bit of sparkle to my work outfits, as well as my weekend wear, so this seems like a gift set to be used!

What gifts are you getting for the classic girls in your life? How is your holiday shopping going? Look out for one last gift guide for the guys and be sure to check out my Pinterest board for more present recommendations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any thoughts on my post? Please share- I love hearing from my readers! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...