Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Tree Inspiration

Hello there!

I can't believe that Christmas is just 10 days away! I absolutely love this time of year and plan on soaking up each minute I can. This past weekend, I went into Georgetown with a couple of my girlfriends to look at the lights and get a little more shopping done. There are several storefronts who participate in festive displays as well as the art exhibit 'glow' that they had around M Street to really get you in the Christmas spirit. It was really awesome to see and definitely made my Christmas shopping special! After looking at the lights, it made me wish I had my own tree to decorate. I decided not to decorate at all this year because I won't be in my apartment for very long before heading home for Christmas. I have definitely regretted this decision {more than once!}, but it's too late to do anything about it at this point! So to substitute, I created a Christmas tree mood board to share with y'all! I decided to stick with a traditional red theme- nothing screams Christmas to me like a tall, jolly, red tree. 

O Christmas tree
Shop these items below:

How are you decorating this year? Do you decorate even when you aren't spending the holidays in your home?

6 comments:

  1. I really like this, I think if you were to bring it to life it would look stunning! I especially like the addition of the burlap ribbon.

    Sarah
    Sweet Spontaneity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I am already getting excited at the idea of doing a tree next year, and I know it will be here before we know it!

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. Love this! I love holiday decorating:)

    www.charltonlee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! I love all of the creative ideas out there and putting together my own. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Wouldn't it be nice if the Christmas season was longer than a month?! Nothing makes me happier than all of the festive colors. Thanks for reading!

      Delete

Have any thoughts on my post? Please share- I love hearing from my readers! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...