Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Holiday Gift Guides: Boho Chic

Why hello there! I can't believe it's actually time to start thinking about the holidays!! I absolutely love this time of year. I love spending my time hunting for the perfect gift for all of the special people in my life, seeing all of the decorations, listening to the music, being with family, and enjoying all of the traditions I look forward to every year. Giving gifts is absolutely the highlight of this season for me! I love the look on someone's face when you get their gift just right.

To kick off the most wonderful time of the year, I wanted to put together some gift guides for y'all! I am starting off with this guide for her- channeling the inner, laid back chick we all have inside (some buried deeper than others!).


gift guide, boho chic, Christmas gift
bracelet / blanket / phone case / purse / necklace / jewelry holder / ring set / pillow / nail polish / headband

Wrap Bracelet. I am absolutely drooling over Alex and Ani jewelry right now. I love the meaning behind all of the symbols as well as the stacked look. So effortlessly trendy! 

Blanket. With the cold weather setting in, I can't imagine anyone not loving a cozy faux fur blanket! I would live in that on my couch. It's perfect for that friend who just moved, or anyone who is always chilly!

Phone Case. This case is cute and functional. I get nervous just seeing people who carry a phone around without a case- so this could be a great gift for that friend!

Purse. Who doesn't like a great cross-body purse? This one is a beauty and perfect for any purse-loving girl! I love the color options and the small tassel detail is perfection.

Pillows. I love the bright colors here, and the patterned case is a great way to brighten up any room.

Necklace. A gift like this is great for two different people- the girl who always switches out her jewelry, as well as the girl who never wears jewelry! I love versatile gifts and really love giving gifts that people like but wouldn't necessarily buy for themselves.

Jewelry Holder. I am a firm believer that well thought out gifts are the best gifts and who wouldn't love that decorative holder to keep their jewelry organized?! 

Ring set. Stacked rings are EVERYWHERE right now. A whole set is a great gift option because you can wear as many or few as you'd like! Options are always a good thing.

Nail Polish. As I have mentioned before, I am a huge fan of Essie polish! The gift sets are excellent to sample new colors for the season. These are great on their own or as part of a spa day set!

Headband. Last, but not least, I love this knitted headband. Perfect for keeping your hair tame in the wind and your ears warm. What more can a girl ask for?

What gifts are you getting for those trendy friends? Keep checking back for my remaining gift guides for the rest of the season, and check out my Pinterest board for more recommendations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any thoughts on my post? Please share- I love hearing from my readers! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...