Sunday, January 18, 2015

Weekend Recap

Happy Sunday!

This weekend has been the laziest of the lazy, and I'm perfectly fine with that. On Friday I got a migraine and went to bed early {by early I mean promptly at 7PM!}. Saturday, I took a mini-roadtrip down to the Virginia Bazaar flea market to look at the antiques. I've never been before, but I've seen it on my drive to and from Georgia. I think that it would be a totally different place in warmer weather- there is a large outdoor area that was empty due to the cold temps. I'm currently on the hunt for some navy and white decor for my living room. The stalls at the market weren't very full and I came away empty handed. Kinda sad after such a long drive south! The ride down was good though because I got to have great catch-up convos with my mom and sister. I normally like to talk with my family more, but these past few weeks have been so busy it's been difficult to make time to chat with everyone during the week. Do y'all ever have weeks like that? On my way back north, I stopped by historic Fredericksburg to pop into a few shops and walk around by the river. They have the most charming street of shops and I really enjoyed walking around. It was a little chilly, but I was bundled up in the coziest cable knit sweater!
sweater, boots, jcrew, winter outfit
necklace / sweater {old, similar} / jeans / boots {old, similar}
Today was a rainy and gloom-filled day. I met a friend for brunch and shopping at Eastern Market. I absolutely adore going down there and seeing the vendors. If you've never been- here's the rundown. Eastern Market is an indoor/outdoor market near Capitol Hill. They offer everything from fresh fruit to flowers to jewelry! The vendors do change, but you can generally find them in the same areas each time you come back. I love walking around and admiring all of the goodies!
eastern market, tulips
Eastern Market, mirror, copper frame
fresh fruit, market
My night ended with a yummy pasta dinner and about 10 episodes of Friends! I absolutely adore that they've added all of the seasons to Netflix. Goodbye productivity!
mushrooms, tomatoes, chicken, pasta




What did you do this weekend? What are you currently watching on Netflix?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any thoughts on my post? Please share- I love hearing from my readers! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...