Monday, January 26, 2015

Super Bowl Snack Ideas

Every year, my birthday is closely followed by Super Bowl Sunday! While I am admittedly not an NFL fan, I look forward to the atmosphere, commercials, and snacks that accompany the game. I'm not entirely sure what I'll do for the game this year, but rest assured that there will be a snack involved! I wanted to share some ideas I'm entertaining for snacks this year:

Slow Cooker Spinach and Artichoke Dip - Simply throw everything in the crockpot for the easiest, most effortless spinach and artichoke dip!
Crock-Pot Spinach and Artichoke Dip via Damn Delicious
Channeling-Contessa-Fried-Ravioli-3
Fried Ravioli with Cheesy Marinara Sauce via Clara Persis
Sausage Balls, Paula Deen
Paula Deen Sausage Balls
pizza rolls
Pepperoni Pizza Rolls via Buns In My Oven
In the past I've made Buffalo Chicken Dip which is always a hit, but I want to do something new this year. Gotta keep things exciting! Here's hoping my choice will be a success!

Ps: How cute is this football serving tray?! I can already envision my snacks sitting atop this beauty!

What's your favorite football-watching snack? Do you have a go-to appetizer recipe that you bring to gatherings?

2 comments:

  1. That tray is the cutest and these recipes look soo yummy!
    xoxo
    Brooke|LookBrooke

    ReplyDelete

Have any thoughts on my post? Please share- I love hearing from my readers! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...