Friday, January 9, 2015

Snuggle Up!

With all of the cold weather happening up here, I can't think of anything more essential than a cozy set of pajamas to snuggle up in after work! I've gathered up some great {and warm!} picks for y'all to stay in and get comfy.

snuggle up
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7
Skinny PJ Pants. These skinny-leg cuties are a dreamy twist on traditional pajama pants. They look perfect for lounging and would slide perfectly into socks or Ugg boots.

Plain Jane PJ Set. Matching sets may be cliche, but they're a classic for a reason- they rock! I'm working on expanding my personal collection currently.

Shirtdress. Smooth fabric and long sleeves make for a luxurious combo. To make this nightgown warmer, throw on a pair of leggings underneath.

Lounge Set. This stretchy set gives freedom of motion that would make any curled up position comfortable.

Flannel. Need I say more?

Cocktail Set. I can't think of a better set for a girly sleepover or girls night in! Sipping cocktails in your cocktail pjs is absolutely insta-worthy.

Sleep Shirt. Not only do I wholeheartedly agree with the text, but I'm a sucker for over-sized sleep tops. Sign me up!

Tonight, I plan on staying in for a quiet night. It's been a busy, busy week and I can't think of anything I'd rather do than curl up on the couch in front of the fire and enjoy a movie! I hope y'all have an excellent weekend!

xox. T

1 comment:

Have any thoughts on my post? Please share- I love hearing from my readers! Thanks for stopping by!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...